DESIGN OR COLOR CONSULTATION
Are you interested in starting an interior design project but aren’t sure how to begin? Do you need professional guidance to help you get your project on track?
An initial Design or Color Consultation with Barclay is a great way to move forward in defining and implementing your vision of what you want for your home. This working appointment is a 2-hour brainstorming session with Barclay. We meet in your home, review your problem areas and find solutions for them. Start preparing a list of things you would like to address during your time with Barclay. She will help you sort through the details, so you can begin your design project with clear goals in mind.
During your design consultation, I can help you:
- Review and tweak your room’s furniture placement
- Discuss updates to your rooms
- Determine what furnishings to keep, which to paint and which to donate
- Create a lighting plan
- Create a project budget
- Review purchases you are considering
- Determine the best window treatments for your room
- Review your likes and dislikes to get a better idea of your style
- Discuss how your rooms could better function for you
- Prioritize your design TO DO list to keep you on task and get your project FINISHED!
Don’t work blindly or without a plan! Let Barclay Stone Interiors help you achieve the magazine-worthy results you crave with this intensive 2-hour one-on-one consultation.