DESIGNER FOR A DAY
Need designer advice for a small renovation project? Need help putting the finishing touches on a room? Maybe you need custom window treatments or a personal shopper?
Our Designer for a Day service is ideal for those who want professional advice and guidance without a long-term commitment. This unique 4-hour one-on-one intensive consultation gives you direct access to Barclay’s professional design expertise, insider tips and advice. It’s your choice what we spend time working on. During this information-packed design session, we’ll tackle one or many of your design projects and create an actionable plan for you. Start preparing now, so you can make the most of your consultation: make a list, collect photos and prepare!
We will discuss:
- What you would like to accomplish in your space.
- Your design style (if you don’t have one, we will help you come up with one!)
- What you already own and how it fits into your vision for the space.
- What you need to purchase and how to avoid making mistakes.
After your VIP session, you will receive a summary of your consultation and a checklist of items needed to complete the project on your own with confidence and style.
Your Designer for a Day package includes:
- An in-home consultation where Barclay will listen to your design challenges and desires for the space. You can ask questions and seek advice regarding furniture selections and arrangement, lighting, paint color and other recommendations.
- Professional design advice that will improve and refresh your space.
- Preparation of a detailed summary of Design Notes and specific recommendations that may be implemented on your timeline and budget. These will be sent to you within 48 hours of the consultation.